Switch update postpone is creating a way for other platforms to join switch players.
So I was ready to face my day of rocket league and some dbd on the side. ( I'm on Nintendo switch.)
I boot up dbd , there was no crossplay off sign on the ready button.
I thought , hmm, maybe they don't need to enforce crossplay off because everybody else was updated.
I got into a game , I see Crossplay symbols.
It was a normal green rank game . No yellows,, which I was expecting a lot of.
The solo queue curse takes my second hook state on first hook.
I get into a second game. All crossplay symbols again.
Another normal game. No yellows.
Then I realized.
The update was already out .( 10:30 my time, 11:30 EST.)
People aren't updating their games and are trying to take advantage of switch players because they think they will be yellow ranks. ( I was rank 8 before reset , if that says anything.
So the postpone isn't working correctly.
I guess it's nothing too bad , just a heads up.
Comments
The switch players can just turn off crossplay manually if it gets out of hand
Not really. I'm one of the very few people on switch. Queues are impossible.
It shouldn't get put of hand , just a flaw with the postpone