Kate's New Cosmetic is Amazing
I am so happy, finally my girl have new cosmetic.
Also Jeff has good one too. @Phasmamain i hope you are happy for new Jeff cosmetic, you also deserved :)
I am so happy, finally my girl have new cosmetic.
Also Jeff has good one too. @Phasmamain i hope you are happy for new Jeff cosmetic, you also deserved :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And yet they didn't really fix her face. Just slightly less angry looking
I hate that moved posts are listed as closed, when they're not.
I really don't wanna talk about this. They made her so bad.
Sadly it feels a bit lazy to me considering I waited 8 months. At least it’s shard available though
Wow, last cosmetic was 8 months ago? This is really so much time. Face is same but at least other parts are seem good.
Jacket is almost a recolour tbh and the pants are fine. Maybe my expectations were too high but considering I waited that long I was hoping for something amazing
we should get mask cosmetick for kate like the one meg has