WILL OUTFITS AND CHARMS BE AVAILABLE ON THE STEAM COMMUNITY MARKET?

Hi there,

I was browsing the forums and I cam across some unanswered questions in the forums about the community steam market. I was wondering if Dead By Daylight will be coming to the community market so players can access charms and exclusive outfits by buying them from other players.

In my opinion I think this would be great thing to do as I saw a lot of people wanting exclusive charms and are willing to pay for them, including myself as I missed out on a meg charm and as a meg main I would really want a charm like this.

Just wanted to know if this will ever be a thing and what others opinions on this are?

Comments

  • They'd have to add a lot more charms for that to work and console players would miss out so i doubt it

  • @MyNamePete said:

    They'd have to add a lot more charms for that to work and console players would miss out so i doubt it

    a suggestion: put 4 different charms on sale every 7 days. like the sanctuary