Do you have your "nerf trickster" post ready? :)
Every single player on the planet when the update drops:
(This is a joke post please do not take it seriously (but for real you should probably let people learn how to play against him before complaining he's unfun to verse or has no counterplay))



Comments
You and me both. He’s the only character who just does belong in dbd imo
And that’s fine! I don’t think any less of you for not liking a killer that I love. We all like this game for different reasons. We can all learn to get along.
Well. Unless you’re a Bubba main. /j
You mean doesn't? If so, I definitely agree. A killer who doesn't even fit the game is already bad enough, but to makes things worse his power is extremely annoying.
Ohh my bad yeah he doesn’t at all. His story is just a worse clown’s imo
Oh...I was expecting a more aggressive response.
Thank you, that is really sweet :)
Nah. I was joking around. I put the heart to hopefully soften the response. It’s not worth getting all up in arms about just because somebody shares a non-harmful difference of opinion from you.
Unfortunately, not many people think that way.
Sadly, you’re very right.