Has there ever been a time someone DC’S in your game and you say: “fair enough”

Just a general question about others DC stories. If I go against a blight and we get sent to the swamp and they DC, I view that as fair with how buttery that map is. After the killer has hooked once and is doing a hard tunnel, (annoying as it is that a DC happened) I view that as fair.

Any other things that you’d say is annoying but fair?

(Btw I hate dc’s I’m not an advocate for them before I get flack for that)

Comments

  • Not a DC, but I was in a match with three other people against a clown who wanted to farm regardless of what we wanted to do. We were down to the last two generators, and he would chase us around, slug, and then leave to go to the next person to slug them, and then leave the third to heal. He would also keep kicking the gens with Pop, so getting them done was agonizingly slow. One of the survivors finally found a key and hatched her way out. I don’t blame her, since I took another 15 minutes for us to finish one last generator and then leave

  • Yeah actually happened the other day. Playing Slinger with STBFL i had 8 stack and Tinkerer. Ran up on a Meg hit her off the gen she ran for the pallet i was able to turn around and shoot her before she could drop it. I had another one the same day hooked a claudette before i could even turn around she was unhooked by a bill with borrowed, so she baited a hit with BT and then stood at the pallet when i didnt swing got off a fast shot and dragged her towards me just enough for BT to wear off and downed her both times DC boths times i was like "fair enough"

  • Yes, I have. Multiple times I'm sure, but I can only think of one off the top of my head.

    I was against a Nurse, and I was many meters away from where her Blink landed, and yet she swung and I got hit. She was so far away and maybe even around a corner, I'm not even sure I had LoS on her. I was so shocked I actually stopped running and looked behind me. The Nurse immediately disconnected.

    It was the very beginning of the match, I was her first chase. I assume on her screen it looked like she landed on top of me, hit me, and then I suddenly disappeared and was a mile away. So, fair enough.

  • Depends on the situation. If your dcing because you don't like map or killer then you should put in an offering or not play this game, inexcusable DC. Now if you're being facecamped or tunneled for no reason except that the killer is toxic then by all means DC. No point in giving the toxic killer points if he doesn't want to play the game the way it's meant to be played.

  • I had a Huntress who DC right after a Survivor DC. The game started five seconds ago when the Survivor DC.

    The Killer wished us good luck for our next match. I felt it was fair enough: the Killer wanted a real match, and that was what I wanted to. So, I do hope they get their pip back.

    I had a Wraith who DC a few seconds after the game started. They said they hated the map—it was RPD. I understand but... Well, you can't DC each time something don't please you.

  • They got bodyblocked by a healthy survivor who slow vaulted a window. There wasn't even a gen nearby