Starstruck Bug
I have a feeling, that you get randomly affected by Starstruck. I often am far away from the killer with no terror radius, still i get affected.
On the other side (does not happen that often) i am somewhat beneath the killer and i am not affected (cooldown should have been deactivated in that scenarios, i might be wrong though).
Is this a bug or a feature?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
im having a sorta opposite, sometimes starstruck will affect me while in the terror radius, but then go away completly after i leave it, basically meaning there is no 30 seconds exposed, its gone right away
I'm not sure it meshes with infectious fright either.
Which killer were you playing against when it happened? Has to be Myers only in EW1. Other killers are undetectable but still have TR.
sorry for the late reply. the killer was a nurse - which made it basically worse.
There was literally no heartbeat because i was like 40 meters away. I only heard the sound you get, when you are affected my starstruck / noed / etc.
If you think you've found a bug, please make a bug report on it with as much information as possible - ideally some video would help, I've not seen anything on Starstruck being reported (at least not in regards to this "bug")