Finally I Have Every Killer Perk Unlocked!
At 338 hours I have every killer perk teachable and unlocked. Now to just get them on the 3 killers I plan to main as.
- Freddy
- Huntress
- The Pig
Now I might mess around with Trickster and maybe one other buy my goal is to get all the perks I want for these 3 killers. Now I just gotta get 17 something killers to lvl 40...
Comments
Don't say that, you'll make Dev release another DLC D:
I mean I still have tons of survivors perks to unlock. So I got a while yet.
Right..... let's hope they don't release Candyman...
I hope they'll fix the bloodweb...
Wink
Ya a lot of people are hoping they fix current content and balance as much as possible. I would really like to see a lot of unused perks reworked and see a little more daylight.
Congrats. Always feels good when you hit one of your milestones. GL on the rest.
Thanks but now I'm like... The grind is real still! I'm ready for X2 Bloodpoints.
Lol right. I been saving all my cakes for the hunt and the current state of xbox helped me to do that as well.