Part 22: How would you feel about Hellraiser in Dbd

Welcome everyone to my 22nd poll regarding licensed characters. Today we are covering Hellraiser. @Sadsnacks I remember you talking about this.

Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/267646/part-21-how-would-you-feel-about-the-exorcist-in-dbd#latest

Comments

  • Yes yes. very Pinhead.

  • Give me Frank Cotton.

  • All I know about Hellraiser is that people had to solve a puzzle box or something. I would like a puzzle box to solve.

  • I said it with my (rather shoddy) Pinhead concept a while back, and I'll say it again. Pinhead would make a great Killer.

  • Definitly one of my most anticipated killers since i started playing the game.

  • Who you callin' pinhead?

  • Lots of potential for a killer who uses hooks and chains to either propel himself across the map, or drag survivors towards then, or even hold things in place.

    Even something like a pain status that makes survivors randomly scream and get temporary random inflictions like hindered or blind, etc..