Next chapter possibility
If you stopped by the end of EA play, they just announced the dead space remake, and I'm gonna bet my two cents that the next chapter might just be Dead Space. Let's think about the reasonings behind this for a second
- It is one of the most renown survival horror games ever
- It contains iconic characters (Isaac Clark, Ellie Langford, the Regenerator, the Brute)
- It can function fairly well within DBD
- Including this license in DBD will boost the hype around the Dead Space remake.
If it is Dead Space, how would you feel about it? What are your thoughts pertaining to the post.
Comments
Only problem I can see is how do you have Isaac without his iconic suit
Unless they're willing to just let him wear it. In which case, there's no real issues
Eh, I'm hoping the next chapter will be Candyman.
As long as we get a plasma cutter charm
EA loves money, so why not? But i dont think next chapter will be Dead Space. I guess next licensed will be slasher. I bet on Candyman or Chucky
I can see candyman, but prolly not chucky
With the release of The Twins, they definitely can do Chucky.
because a remake of a game is releasing, it doesn't make it a higher possibility, next chapter can always be anything
As much as I'd LOVE a Dead Space chapter, the remake was literally just announced and probably won't even release until the tail end of 2022 or 2023, so, if anything, that's when I'd start to think we could see a Dead Space chapter. I'm just going to be sticking by the four popular theory's going around right now being IF it's licensed then it might be FNAF, Alien, Chucky or Candyman. Though, I'm personally going to just stick with the safe bet of it being a original chapter and, if we are getting a second licensed chapter, it'll be around the winter release.
That said though, once again, if we DO get a Dead Space chapter in the future then I'll be very happy, it's a series that's pretty close to my heart.
I mean maybe, but I forsee him more as a legendary skin for the Twins rather than a full blown killer.
Devs said Victor is power and he will never get any cosmetic.
The next chapter confuses me too much, according to Almo the next killer can be a creature and someone on the forum said it would have an ability to destroy platforms. Maybe Alien or Pennywise if I have a license, but my bet is 90% Candyman or 10% Chucky.