BHVR at it's finest

So let me get this straight... clown is broken, with no fix for him in the foreseeable future. Then they also have clown as one of the centerpieces for the next tome, who will be getting master challenges requiring you to play him?

Unless they're planning to fix him without telling us beforehand, I can't see this tome going well for the poor clown mains.

Comments

  • Clown mains? It's all other the people who wants to finish tome who will struggle most.

  • @DBD78 said:

    Clown mains? It's all other the people who wants to finish tome who will struggle most.

    Even if clown were fixed the tome still wouldn't have gone well for non - clown mains.

    He's a hard killer to learn, and his bug is making him damn near useless as a killer.

    It's terrible on both ends, thanks to BHVR's typical spaghetti code shenanigans.

  • It’s not like they have planned the bugs for Clown to appear now. The tome however was planned a long time now.

    the bug is also not always there, at least I had one match against a clown where I definitely got hindered by the bottles with the right slowdown effect


    and Tuesday midchapter update could very well bring further bug fixes.. or are the patch notes already out?

  • @Mooks said:

    It’s not like they have planned the bugs for Clown to appear now. The tome however was planned a long time now.

    the bug is also not always there, at least I had one match against a clown where I definitely got hindered by the bottles with the right slowdown effect

    and Tuesday midchapter update could very well bring further bug fixes.. or are the patch notes already out?

    Usually if something isn't in the patch notes for the ptb it isn't going to be fixed or changed. Which hasn't stopped BHVR from making unannounced changes before.

    So who knows, maybe they'll fix him just in time for his tome. But with this being BHVR, I know better than to get my hopes up.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2380363#Comment_2380363

    Usually if something isn't in the patch notes for the ptb it isn't going to be fixed or changed. Which hasn't stopped BHVR from making unannounced changes before.

    So who knows, maybe they'll fix him just in time for his tome. But with this being BHVR, I know better than to get my hopes up.

    Pretty sure I have seen many bug fixes in the official release that weren’t in the PTB notes but maybe I am misremembering it.

    though, again, it’s not like they have planned this for Clown and it’s also not like every Clown match is affected.

  • Oh thank god, and here I was thinking I was gonna be an even bigger clown for playing a bugged killer.