I thought it wasn't meant to be for 3-4 people anymore.
There was one game where it was a 2 peeps gen and we were both there and this Ace kept pointing at the gen like: hurry up, what are you doing? Do the gen!! And I was trying to signal that it didn't work. It was a hilarious interaction.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been seeing this happen more than usual what gives?
Did you report these bugs?
Was just about to although I don't know how honestly
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Oh, I've seen it in a few maps.
I thought it wasn't meant to be for 3-4 people anymore.
There was one game where it was a 2 peeps gen and we were both there and this Ace kept pointing at the gen like: hurry up, what are you doing? Do the gen!! And I was trying to signal that it didn't work. It was a hilarious interaction.
There's one on Hawkins that does this too, I keep forgetting to report it to lol.