I just thought of something crazy.
Can y’all imagine if we still had the old spam button struggle phase during these performance issues??? 🤯
Can y’all imagine if we still had the old spam button struggle phase during these performance issues??? 🤯
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't get killed in struggle state by a game stutter if you don't play. 🧠
??? I just know when we still had the old struggle phase it would kill me when someone dead hards.
but what i’m trying to say now is with how worse the bugs have gotten, I probably would’ve died way more.
I'm getting killed by the skillchecks anyway.
Yikes
That is would actually be worse. Though the game is unplayable in general for a lot of people, so I dont even know how much worse that could really make it.
Still technically happens I'll get a skillcheck lag on a struggle one and welp sorry guess my bar lowers