So is everyone saving cakes for the blood hunt?
because no one is using cakes now.
because no one is using cakes now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep hoarding them until double bloodpoints
When is the blood hunt? Is it after the mid chapter?
July 29
I am using them because i already have so much. +500 total.
When is the mid chapter patch?
Tuesday the 27th
Would make the most sense,because performance issues should finally be fixed until then.
Unless BHVR screws it up for the 26772727th time
Yup, why would I waste them now when I can use them a week later with double bp?
Any changes made from the PTB? Sorry, transparency is pretty low within the community. 😝
Hopefully trickster stuff comes through wanna play new trickster
My cakes are going into storage until then. Looking forward to some 5 cake lobbies when it happens.
So what's so special about blood hunt I'm genuinely confused
Thanks, I been checking everything and haven't seen anything about the release date! Just thought I would ask about the changes since y'all already knew information that I couldn't find! 😝
Ah gotcha thanks
I don't even have hoarded cakes, I guess BPS will be the solution.
DBD isn't even fun for me anymore, but Blood Hunt is Blood Hunt.
No one seems to understand the blood hunt doesn't stack with cakes, it only doubles your base bloodpoints.
Nope, because I'm learning about this blood hunt just now lol
so why they hoarding cakes then
Get ready for year 1 consoles and cheap PC's to run DbD like a dream while 3080, PS5 and Series X owners suddenly die every time they miss a skillcheck.
Yep, that’s my plan for them.
yeah, I think that’s the best time to burn them.