Prestige Bloodpoint Buff

Since it's pretty clear the grind is becoming extremely unbearable, I was thinking of a way to fix the bloodpoint economy that hasn't changed a bit since the launch of the game. What if for each prestige level on a character, playing that character grants a bonus bloodpoint % gain. For instance:

  • Prestige 1 = 25% bonus
  • Prestige 2 = 50% bonus
  • Prestige 3 = 100% bonus. What do you guys think about this idea?

Comments

  • The new player experience is the issue here. This wouldn’t help them much and only help the people who already have what they want

  • They don't want to give prestiges too much of a benefit because people would feel like they're forced to prestige.

  • @Nameless said:

    They don't want to give prestiges too much of a benefit because people would feel like they're forced to prestige.

    all it seemed to do for me is less event stuff to get dirty clothes

  • Not good, prestiging is something you should choose to do. Thats the whole idea and concept of it.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Not good, prestiging is something you should choose to do. Thats the whole idea and concept of it.

    Yeah I saw another comment similar to this that made me change my mind on the whole thing. Thank you!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    The new player experience is the issue here. This wouldn’t help them much and only help the people who already have what they want

    idk I disagree

  • I'd be fine but I'd prefer some kind of boost to iridescent shard gain for further prestige's like the higher your prestige on a character the more xp you get towards your levels.