So many cheaters today out 3 of 10 games had survivors with infinite Dead Hard

The worst one was a claudette who did 4x dead hard in a row, and couldnt catch her no matter what.

Lately seems like more and more player resort to cheating, most of time survivors, as a survivor I rarely encountered a cheating killer, but playing as a killer especially at red rank, the cheating problem is rampant, infinite sprint burst, could be blamed on a bug, or instant heal could be said oh they used a super medkit or something, but today was soul crushing, I had a misfortune to play against infinite Dead Harder survivors.

They dont even care, blatantly cheating, and said end game chat, dont care that I report, nothing will happen anyway.

WoW.

Comments

  • we have to record and submit video to catch cheaters. This is the only game where I've heard of that. It's sad as the state of trapper

  • Why have I not seen a cheater recently but a lot of others have?

  • @GannTM said:

    Why have I not seen a cheater recently but a lot of others have?

    Well this is just going out on a limb and guessing but most of the threads were seemingly started by newer forum members, which might imply they could also be newer players in the game, so there might be a surge of cheaters at low ranks so mid to high rank players might not see them if at all

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2378791#Comment_2378791

    Well this is just going out on a limb and guessing but most of the threads were seemingly started by newer forum members, which might imply they could also be newer players in the game, so there might be a surge of cheaters at low ranks so mid to high rank players might not see them if at all

    Nope. Rank 1, seeing them constantly too.

    Not as often but enough for me to not want to play DBD for a short while.

    Granted I haven't seen them as much as I used to, but I still do see them. It's not TF2 levels of bad but it is BAD.

  • DbD's report system is awful, its like they expect players to regularly record their matches for the rare chance of coming across a hacker/cheater. The average player does not record gameplay for the rare chance of catching cheaters.

    Most games don't do this, you report the person and the match you've reported them for is reviewed.

  • @Volcz said:

    DbD's report system is awful, its like they expect players to regularly record their matches for the rare chance of coming across a hacker/cheater. The average player does not record gameplay for the rare chance of catching cheaters.

    Most games don't do this, you report the person and the match you've reported them for is reviewed.

    This is why I use Xbox Game Bar on PC.

    That 30 second clip is most of what is needed.

    No need for infinite storage space. Plus I get to save my cool moments.

  • I actually encountered my first obvious cheater yesterday. Loaded into a lobby as survivor and saw their name "stand still if you want to be insta healed" (this was showing in game not just on their profile). I just left because I don't want to be associated with that bs

  • @GannTM said:

    Why have I not seen a cheater recently but a lot of others have?

    Most of it is probably not hackers. Cases like this sound more like lag switching or just bad internet connection.