What's your guilty pleasure perk?
I really... really like Dead Man's Switch and Gearhead
I really... really like Dead Man's Switch and Gearhead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gear head and Trail of torment for killer
For survivor it’s always been solidarity and second wind
I absolutely love Solidarity. I've always been using that before the resident evil chapter came out
It’s a main stay in my healing build but I wish it was stronger. Combos with autodidact well though
Autodidact. Half the time I don’t get a skill check on the first heal and I’m screwed but when it works god is it satisfying. And that feeling when you start healing someone and find out the killer has sloppy is even better.
Thrilling Tremors and Plunderer's Instinct
Thrilling is pretty common, so it doesn't surprise me
Without a doubt
Small game (+ inner strength)
Killer
Third Seal: This perk enrages flashlight users because they don't know where there teammates are to get the save. And if survivors are blind and not paying attention when a teammate gets hooked. They'll roam around the map looking for their hooked teammate.
Survivor
Autodidact: I personally think this perk needs to buffed because you shouldn't do a single heal without a skillcheck. But once you get all 5 tokens the progress gain from a skill check is orgasmic
I’m loving Bite The Bullet currently
Pharmacy & plunderer's
Bite the bullet is nice
Eruption on freddy, i highly recommend trying it, its stupid fun.
Bite The Bullet at the moment also. On killer Agitation because I always like to take survivors to basement, or just fast hook them.
Lightborn and Head on
Why specifically on Freddy?
You can quickly move between generators to get a decent amount of them marked with eruption, make sure you have pop as well. When you down a survivor, its very likely one of the gens you kicked will cause a survivor to scream and be unable to finish it. Teleport over, instant additional slowdown and a chase. You can use your pop now to either proc eruption again on a new gen, or to just reduce gen progress while its in cooldown. Super fun