Can we please bring back this huntress body

Its from the tome 2 rift, I'm using the yellow one but I would love if they put the blue one up again for sale.

image.png


Comments

  • I think recolors from the Rift won't be in the shop ever, only the original skins have a chance to go there after a few months.

  • Im kinda annoyed about the Rift items being time limited tbh.

    I missed all before Tome 7, and i really want that Julie skin :/

  • @Zokenay said:

    Im kinda annoyed about the Rift items being time limited tbh.

    I missed all before Tome 7, and i really want that Julie skin :/

    Since the Julie skin isn't just a recolor, it will come back some day, don't worry.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I think recolors from the Rift won't be in the shop ever, only the original skins have a chance to go there after a few months.

    Well, the Fancy Freshman for Dwight and the blue recolor of the hillbilly outfit are from the first Rift and are now in the store iirc. Maybe they're just rereleasing them at an even slower rate since they're recolors.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377977#Comment_2377977

    Well, the Fancy Freshman for Dwight and the blue recolor of the hillbilly outfit are from the first Rift and are now in the store iirc. Maybe they're just rereleasing them at an even slower rate since they're recolors.

    dang. I just realized that the blue huntress recolor OP mentioned was from the 1st Rift too. tbh yeah i have no idea why they're not releasing them if they did for 2 of the recolor outfits