Survivor Player Public Apology
Dear Killers,
I have given time playing killer and have nearly reached red ranks. All I can say is, I am sorry for all the times I called you sweaty and try-hards. When you are survivor it is easy to dismiss the BM that your team mates give the killer, but when a killer BM's you get called nasty things. After facing countless SWFs in a row, I can not understand why you continue to play a game where you basically set yourself up to be bullied. Survivors might think, well at least they didn't experience getting camped and tunneled.
Anyways, I am sorry as a survivor. I do not really care if I get tunneled or face camped. Chances are you had a rough match against SWFs infuriating you or feeling so stressed out from 3 gens popping in under a minute. Play however you like and kill however you like. Without you, this game would be just holding M1 mindlessly.
Comments
I accept this apology.
Lol I wish I was like you, when I got rank 1 killer for the first time my opinions didn't change at all.
Thanks
yes just be inconsiderate so long as you laughed
This is very respectable of you, owning up because you realized what the other side had to go through. Not many people are as bold as you are.
What are you doing, get back to t baggin , now !
This happens so often on this forum.