Never Make Bubba Angry
Title and proof.
Title and proof.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's time to hook bubba back.
We're 4, we can do this ๐ง
Bubba just wanted hooks but i was on him way. ๐๏ธ
Already beat you to it.
I never go out of my way to make any of my opponents angry. As a survivor, I never do anything toxic towards killer - no t-bagging or pointing. The only time I spam vault is if I'm trying to get their attention away from someone else.
As a killer, I don't body block someone into a corner and I wont hit them while they're hooked, but I will tunnel and proxy camp if I feel I need to. I don't consider them toxic no matter the role I'm playing. Many do, I used to, but I realized that I was the problem and that it is my own damned fault that I suck at looping and that the killer isn't obligated to show me any mercy.
Now, if I was face camped from the start and managed to escape somehow, you bet your butt I'm going to t-bag you at the exit gate. I'll make it even worse since I'll become supper immersed and make the game last as long as I could without actually holding it hostage.
>:(
I don't know why you took this post serious. I shared for fun. And i did not him t-bag or pointing. Check my perks, you will understand why he hated me.
He's jealous of a murderer who's better than himself.
Oh, I know I suck at looping, but I still hate getting tunneled. I play at lower levels where everyone sucks. The killers that tunnel and camp and slug are somehow lower ranked than my pacifist sister that regularly lets people go. If that isn't horrible, I don't know what is. I hardly think that constitutes as my problem.
Never make Bubba angry? why because he camps? no real news thee :D