did they fix clown's bottles doing nothing yet
yes/no
yes/no
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes they did I played him and he felt fine. If I’m wrong please let me know
If not I hope they do before next rift. That would be funny "Hey here are some clown challenges do your best" uhhh.
If they haven’t fixed it, it’s not a bug that’s always effective as I versed a Clown last week where I definitely got slowed down by the gas..
I played against a clown and they seem to work just fine. But I did notice that when I got hit by the edge of the toxin cloud my character screamed and reacted as if they got hit, but weren't affected. The same is true when I did play as clown
No. Had a clown today, some bottles worked others didn't.
During the event I played Clown and noticed that direct hits don't actually slow the survivor down which is pretty annoying.
They're still pretty inconsistent rn. Bottle hits don't slow the survivors down which is annoying af.
Apparently direct hits don't do anything or are a gamble if they do or not.
While survivors forced to run into them will be slowed
Word goes around it is fixed in the next patch