Was there a female Legion crown this year?

I unlocked the male version of the crown on the first day and promptly forgot to play Legion the rest of the event.

Until this morning, when I panicked and played a game of Suzy where I grabbed a crown. Except, I didn't unlock a female legion crown. Did the Devs forget make two versions of the Legion crown this year?

Comments

  • That's weird. I unlocked the male one like first few days of the event and last night when i checked i had the female one aswell even thoh i didn't play Legion since i got the first crown ^^

  • There was a bug that didn’t unlock the second crown for everyone. This got fixed later on, but for the people that were affected the devs needed to give out the crowns manually (no second match needed)

    if you haven’t gotten it yet you should create a support ticket

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Yes, there are two versions of the crown. The devs should've given it out to all killers that missed it due to a bug by now, as confirmed by @MandyTalk. Try and contact support here for it:

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    Fill out a ticket.

  • @Mooks said:

    There was a bug that didn’t unlock the second crown for everyone. This got fixed later on, but for the people that were affected the devs needed to give out the crowns manually (no second match needed)

    if you haven’t gotten it yet you should create a support ticket

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yes, there are two versions of the crown. The devs should've given it out to all killers that missed it due to a bug by now, as confirmed by @MandyTalk. Try and contact support here for it:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Fill out a ticket.

    Thanks I'll fill out a ticket