AGAIN I COME TALK ABOUT THE TRAPPER BUG
everytime someone is put on hook on ps4 every survivor sees the traps armed on map with a notification like when someone step on a trap but in yellow
everytime someone is put on hook on ps4 every survivor sees the traps armed on map with a notification like when someone step on a trap but in yellow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, I saw this on PC today, when I got hooked. Thought this is just my imagination.
its a bug
Trapper is one of those characters thats not meant to be viable (sadldy)
Still didnt fixed
It's on PC too.