Another Spirit thread

So I just started playing spirit and the thing is I don't have stridor because my nurse is level 1 I have no headphones as well only speakers and I do enjoy it but this "disvantage" of not having those things makes it difficult to play you think I could use that add on that shows blood pools for easier tracking? Because right now I can't hear nor see and it's already enough painful on ps4

Comments

  • You can run Fathers Glasses, however, Fathers Glasses are really a Crutch and on top of that, they are Iridescent, so you will not have them every game.

    You can play Spirit without Stridor just fine (you will have to do it in a week anyway, when the Midchapter drops, because Stridor will not counter Iron Will anymore), but IMO you really NEED Headphones to play well with Spirit. In general, playing Killer is way better and easier with Headphones, but it is even more important for Spirit.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You can run Fathers Glasses, however, Fathers Glasses are really a Crutch and on top of that, they are Iridescent, so you will not have them every game.

    You can play Spirit without Stridor just fine (you will have to do it in a week anyway, when the Midchapter drops, because Stridor will not counter Iron Will anymore), but IMO you really NEED Headphones to play well with Spirit. In general, playing Killer is way better and easier with Headphones, but it is even more important for Spirit.

    I understand headphones are really necessary for this killer I really do enjoy playing her and I do know the community opinion of her but I enjoy it

    I just hate having headphones on my head in general but yeah you're right

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You can run Fathers Glasses, however, Fathers Glasses are really a Crutch and on top of that, they are Iridescent, so you will not have them every game.

    You can play Spirit without Stridor just fine (you will have to do it in a week anyway, when the Midchapter drops, because Stridor will not counter Iron Will anymore), but IMO you really NEED Headphones to play well with Spirit. In general, playing Killer is way better and easier with Headphones, but it is even more important for Spirit.

    Could also count Legion due to them losing both Scratch marks and blood pools during Frenzy, so you only have noise to find someone hiding when using Frenzy

  • That addon is good, but soon or late you will not have it. I would recommend using Spies from the Shadows, it's one of the best perks for Spirit. This perk just annoys me because of the sound of notifications, as I play with loud headphones. But you won't use headphones and sound is not your main souce for tracking, so you will enjoy the perk a lot.

  • @justbecause said:

    So I just started playing spirit and the thing is I don't have stridor because my nurse is level 1 I have no headphones as well only speakers and I do enjoy it but this "disvantage" of not having those things makes it difficult to play you think I could use that add on that shows blood pools for easier tracking? Because right now I can't hear nor see and it's already enough painful on ps4

    You don't have to have Stridor for Spirit, but yeah, you do at least need a headset. The ability to pin point directional sounds is key for her- and it's really hard to do that without a headset.

    I'd also just recommend watching Otz's videos on Spirit. He has great guides overall, and his ones on Spirit are great.

  • Spirit is definitely harder to play but also one of the - if not the - best characters in the game. To get you started you should probably use Father's Glasses.

  • @psionic said:

    That addon is good, but soon or late you will not have it. I would recommend using Spies from the Shadows, it's one of the best perks for Spirit. This perk just annoys me because of the sound of notifications, as I play with loud headphones. But you won't use headphones and sound is not your main souce for tracking, so you will enjoy the perk a lot.

    True it's rare add on and I never thought of spies to use thanks for suggestion

  • @gendoss said:

    Spirit is definitely harder to play but also one of the - if not the - best characters in the game. To get you started you should probably use Father's Glasses.

    Yeah I think so until I buy headphones

  • @unluckycombo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/267700/another-spirit-thread

    You don't have to have Stridor for Spirit, but yeah, you do at least need a headset. The ability to pin point directional sounds is key for her- and it's really hard to do that without a headset.

    I'd also just recommend watching Otz's videos on Spirit. He has great guides overall, and his ones on Spirit are great.

    I'll make sure to watch those thank you