Cant find survivors in my killer lobbies?
Anyone else having the problem that they can't get any survivors to join their killer lobbies. I wanna play killer on the event but i can't find any games, and i've had a bunch of other people saying they are having the same problem
Comments
Been waiting for like 10 minutes here.
Can't play Killer cause lobbies are borked, can't play Survivor cause game is borked.
Rank, region?
My lobbies have been really fast so far
It's the same as always, though i did get a few good games in last night and go up to rank 3, but that usually is fine
excuse my lack of knowledge but what the hell is Borked?
Yup. Can't find any games. This has been an issue for a very long time now, about a couple months. Upper ranks - rank 1 most of the time / EU
Been lagging and freezing constantly ever since mid chapter update. Talked to a bunch of people who say that DBD takes considerably more GPU and CPU than before, which is probably the result of all my lag and crashing.
Optimization patch plz?
so is that the term of Borked then?
I'm running a stopwatch right now to see how long I'm waiting.
I'm rank one, Central USA, and the wait times are horribly bad.