New Clown outfit.
I’m probably jumping the gun here but is the new clown cosmetic gonna be a store item or a rift unlock? I ask because it’s coming with a tome.
I’m probably jumping the gun here but is the new clown cosmetic gonna be a store item or a rift unlock? I ask because it’s coming with a tome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely rift skin
Rift unlock since he’ll be the star of this tome
Sweet I love clown outfits the majority are unique. Still in love with the chicken outfit. Reminds me of my fortnite days. God I gave them too much money.
This makes sense although wasn’t Mr Puddles a rift cosmetic at first?
Yes it was since it was a community contest cosmetic
All rift cosmetics will eventually be released to the store.
I'd like to get that space Jake outfit if it ever makes it to the store.
I don't mind paying for the outfit but I kinda don't want to have to get the rift pass.
Damn Clown's had 3 full unique sets in the rift
Why not? If you play enough, you get the outfit you want and a lot more others AND you get your aurics back. The rift right now is super easy to complete, 1~2 hours a day and if you finish it with time to spare.
Is it worth it? I've just heard it isn't really but that was awhile ago. Maybe I'll get it, I mean you're right I do play often enough.
Imo definitely. I only bought the aurics for the 2nd Rift and every subsequential one was for "free" since you get your aurics back once you get to level 70. Now I have tons of skins just for the price of a single full outfit.
Seeing how they used it as a promo for the new rift, it's going to be a rift skin most likely.
Got any links? I can't find it.
If you're planning to buy the Clown skin from the store anyway, what's the downside of getting it earlier, for free AND getting a bunch of other stuff with it?
Assuming you get to level 70 and you have 1000 Auric cells lying around, there is no reason to not buy the Rift..
I actually like Clown's new outfit.
It's for the rift, it was shown in the rift trailer.
The rift is kind of more of an "early access" to cosmetics and some cosmetics stay exclusive to the rift. Mr Puddles is a great example of a cosmetic that was "early access" in the rift. Same generally goes for all of the cosmetics that are considered "featured" in the tome. All of them generally hit the store about a year after the end of the rift. So in about a year and 3 months, this cosmetic should be in the shop.
yeah and alot of the recolors stay out of the store forever and alot of them look better than the og, but there all free kinda. Spend the auric cells and you get them back.