Obscene episodes of bullying against new players
No names :)
During the last few days I've witnessed, like many others, a disgusting trend of bullying new players.
Many veterans with thousands of hours managed to create new Steam accounts, link the libraries and play DbD against totally new players just for the sake of stomping them.
Disguising the deed as a challenge does not excuse, in my opinion, the cyber-bullying that is happening against many unexperienced players who are just trying to learn or have fun.
Did they have fun playing against people with thousands of hours? Did they have fun being discouraged by the incredible skill gap that shouldn't exist? Did they learn anything?
I think these kind of things straight up ruin the community no matter the purpose, I know there is no way to stop it but it should be discouraged in some way.
Cheers.
Comments
The ironic thing is these people have literally nothing else going on in their lives, and with behavior like this, they're going to bring down the only thing they do have which is this game.
There is no reason to make a new account, you can just derank your regular account.
You must no-life this game to gain that many ranks in one go, no offense
Yeah, pretty much what I was gonna say too. I have actually kinda tossed around in my head the idea of starting a Discord or something strictly for new DBD players and the types of experienced player who would be into showing them the ropes and learning the game. We'll see.
During the last few days? That challenge started yesterday and it will end in 2 days