Why is it fair that I depip when my teammates force a loss by disconnecting

Title says it all. If 2 people disconnect at 5 gens because they don't like the killer, the remaining players shouldn't have their pips taken away, because it becomes almost impossible to pip at that point.

Comments

  • I suggest that we get a free pip depending on how many survivor's dced 😃

  • It'd be great if everyone gets a baseline safety pip if a player disconnects within the first 2 minutes of the game. Kind of like how survivors don't depip if the killer pulls the plug.

  • And that's why I hate survivors who dc they are literally screwing over people because "they didn't have fun and shouldn't have to stay in the game"

  • Honestly if it wasn't going to be abused I would say have the survivors who dc depip but that would encourage smurfing trolls

  • All survivors should immediately safety pip if someone leaves the match prematurely.

    What prematurely is however is up for debate, 5 minute timer maybe?