Does anyone still see huntresses attempt to use iridescent head with infantry belt?
Like did some people not read past patch notes?
Like did some people not read past patch notes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since the addon change, I had a few huntresses, but none used iri head.
I myself used iri head one time, but equipped her other, new ultra rare with it.
I do occasionally see teammates who tries to leave with a working reversed bear trap, or not leave and dies with a not working one. So yeah, some really don't read them. If they are new to the game I would understand. But other players, I just can't. I mean you know they do balance updates with every chapter/ mid chapter. Just why don't you at least glance at them.
There are many people who just got back to the game for the event, or simply dont care to read patch notes
I've never seen an Iri Head Huntress since her addons rework.
No, I do see Iri head with the other ultra rare add-on, complemented with an ebony mori and huge camp and tunneling
Wiat irir head still exists? It looked like bhvr decided patched it out of the game tbh. There were so many directions they could have went with this add on iri coin instadown range. Super fast speed hatchets at the cost of extra hatchets. But they made the change that involve the player opening lockers for 90% of the game. It was a pretty big miss on there part.