Anyone get constant queue or menu bugs that force you to restart the game?
It's annoying at this point any long session of dbd is like 5+ restarts
It's annoying at this point any long session of dbd is like 5+ restarts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yes, for years now on Xbox. Recent patches have spread those issues far and wide.
We all pray next Tuesday's update provides many fixes...
I'm getting a bug in the bloodweb where if I complete the web and find a match, it'll only let me purchase one perk. Have to basically restart the game for it to get fixed.
Every so often I can't go back from survivor page to select killer role. Really annoying.
All. The. Time. Lmao
When I’m playing in a swf yeah it happens a lot
Yes, a lot lately.
Not constant but maybe twice a day in an hour of gameplay. It is worse since RE chapter.
Every day