Tome 1 cosmetics in the store?

I noticed that David's Tome 2 outfit came to the store recently, but his Tome 1 outfit was skipped entirely. Why is that? I'd like really like if it was added to the store so I could get it.

Comments

  • @Apollos said:

    I noticed that David's Tome 2 outfit came to the store recently, but his Tome 1 outfit was skipped entirely. Why is that? I'd like really like if it was added to the store so I could get it.

    David is one of the survivors that is getting a graphical update, its possible that his first tome outfit is getting a rework before being released to the store.

  • They've been skipping over cosmetics that weren't part of a full outfit. All stand alone parts have been getting skipped over (Feng's skirt from Tome 1, Hag's hair from Tome 2, David's 2 stand alone cosmetics in Tome 1). Personally, I think they should still bring these pieces into the store under their correct category. After all, winter sweaters and even some killer weapons aren't considered "full outfits" yet they're still in the store as stand alone cosmetics.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    They've been skipping over cosmetics that weren't part of a full outfit. All stand alone parts have been getting skipped over (Feng's skirt from Tome 1, Hag's hair from Tome 2, David's 2 stand alone cosmetics in Tome 1). Personally, I think they should still bring these pieces into the store under their correct category. After all, winter sweaters and even some killer weapons aren't considered "full outfits" yet they're still in the store as stand alone cosmetics.

    Yeah, I think so too. My only guess is that they don't want to put something in the store that can't sell for a legendary price, but that's hopefully not the case.