Clowns Animations?
Would someone please kindly explain to me why Clown picking up a survivor, his animation is seemingly sped up? I never understood this.
Would someone please kindly explain to me why Clown picking up a survivor, his animation is seemingly sped up? I never understood this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's because he's tall and doesn't kneel down? I don't know, I always noticed this too. I'd assume it'd have to do with his... Rotundness.
In animation often when its sped up itll increase the smoothness and draw less attention to the point values from one skeleton to another. Basically its to hide small defects that can happen when almost all your characters share a skeleton framework.
Thanks for the explanation, it just always stood out to me for some reason.