Because I know I haven't.
I was solo, don't know about those three. Guy in the middle was an Adam, changed to be a Steve about halfway through the countdown.
@Pulsar I think you might appreciate this too.
I sure do.
I think four Yuis would look way better.
@Pulsar said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5VWJ1SNBOBJ3/tenor.gifI sure do.
@Pulsar said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5VWJ1SNBOBJ3/tenor.gif
I thought you might.
@GannTM said:I think four Yuis would look way better.
@GannTM said:
Four Yuis would definitely look nice, but I don't think they'd generate the pure beauty four Steve's do.
@[Deleted User] said:stranger things season 4 leaked! multiverse of the steves
@[Deleted User] said:
stranger things season 4 leaked! multiverse of the steves
Into the Harrington-Verse.
@NomiNomad said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373319#Comment_2373319Four Yuis would definitely look nice, but I don't think they'd generate the pure beauty four Steve's do.
@NomiNomad said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373319#Comment_2373319
But Yui is best girl though.
@GannTM said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373329#Comment_2373329But Yui is best girl though.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373329#Comment_2373329
Steve isn't constrained by a title like best boy or best girl.
He is simply best.
I know what @Pulsar is missing: The sailor outfit.
Ever been with 2 Jeff’s and 2 tapp’s?
Perfection
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sure do.
I think four Yuis would look way better.
I thought you might.
Four Yuis would definitely look nice, but I don't think they'd generate the pure beauty four Steve's do.
Into the Harrington-Verse.
But Yui is best girl though.
Steve isn't constrained by a title like best boy or best girl.
He is simply best.
I know what @Pulsar is missing: The sailor outfit.
Ever been with 2 Jeff’s and 2 tapp’s?
Perfection