Do Twins have a Crown?
I'm doing several matches, but I don't have the crown in the game files. Is it normal?
I'm doing several matches, but I don't have the crown in the game files. Is it normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They do, yes. There's a bug where, if you finish as Victor, you don't get the crown. Always make sure you're playing Charlotte before the trial ends.
#########. Dbd, as always
Or common sense by you. How would that not be the first thing you tried?
Maybe they weren't thinking about it?
I was responding in-kind to their post. Same could be said for the dev team. I dont know what you are trying to establish. That was my entire point... maybe they werent thinking about it.... which is a logical step in problem solving.
We only knew about the Victor bug because that was a common problem on their release. I’d understand why people wouldn’t be aware of that.