Our freezing and frame drop fix comes tomorrow
This better fix a lot of the frame drops. I don’t expect them to fix them all right now but most of them.
This better fix a lot of the frame drops. I don’t expect them to fix them all right now but most of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
best to keep you’re expectations low.
When one bugged door closes, another one opens.
isnt it suppose to relase on 27th
2 solutions and 10 more errors arrive.
I think it's the 27th, but damn I hope it works. Killer is borderline unplayable on console and DH is actually a detriment on console. I think you lag back towards the killer.
You mean the next week, not tomorrow?
Haven’t played much so I thought it was this week. But my point still stands when it comes next week I want to be able to play the game without being punished for existing on the map
Need to ask what had to be broken to achieve such a feat.
Oh honey, you sweet naive child. The fix required to solve the freezes on HDD machines requires redoing some of the older spaghetti code. Really everything to with achievements, status effects, and killer assets. Like what they have done with the lobby, server, and menu/UI code in the past. And remember how long it took to get all those done?
I'm sure they will lessen the freezing issues and frame drops but a complete fix won't happen until probably next year.
It's next week, not tomorrow
Any of the exhaustion perks. If any are used in my FOV as killer I lag hard-core