why do i lose ranking for this LMFAO?

we get into a match, the killer is clowning around, afk, not attacking anybody, follows me around for 10 seconds and leaves, everybody gen rushes, everyone makes it out alive, and then i lose a bip? honestly? why do i lose ranking for the killer trolling?

the same goes for team mates who dc right off the bat esp when its 2 or 3 at once. why is there not a safety net?

kind of a joke tbh.

Comments

  • because they have done pretty good job so far

  • I wouldn't worry about Rank, just have fun playing.

    The game doesn't get any better at Red ranks, trust me.

  • I swim around rank 5 to 9, I call them The Goldilocks Ranks.

  • @stikyard said:

    I wouldn't worry about Rank, just have fun playing.

    The game doesn't get any better at Red ranks, trust me.

    i am at the red ranks rn, its just alot of unpredictability here, i was going for r1 but idk too much unpredictable stuff to try and push hard i guess now.

  • @aerogaxd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370770#Comment_2370770

    i am at the red ranks rn, its just alot of unpredictability here, i was going for r1 but idk too much unpredictable stuff to try and push hard i guess now.

    Grab rank one for the achievement then, forget about it. Ranks, Pips and trying hard just isn't worth it. You'll face a lot of try hard Killer's at that rank that will just blow through solo teams, it's dumb.