Can we please get this ghostface mask?

6144EB09-0D36-4711-AE0B-79BE8A874903.jpeg

So this is from the MTV scream series. If you’ve never seen it I highly recommend watching it. But I’d love to have this in the game.

Comments

  • there are probably licensing issues with this mask I would assume, or does it also belong to Funworld?


    we really only got the Ghostface mask because the license holder is not the same as the Scream license holder. As of now, we basically have nothing related to Scream in DbD..

  • @Mooks said:

    there are probably licensing issues with this mask I would assume, or does it also belong to Funworld?

    we really only got the Ghostface mask because the license holder is not the same as the Scream license holder. As of now, we basically have nothing related to Scream in DbD..

    We don't have 'Scream' we have 'Screm'. 😁

  • @Mooks said:

    there are probably licensing issues with this mask I would assume, or does it also belong to Funworld?

    we really only got the Ghostface mask because the license holder is not the same as the Scream license holder. As of now, we basically have nothing related to Scream in DbD..

    Ohh gotcha