Anybody else frames get worse when getting chased by Nemesis? [Console Players]
title.
title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't really tell. My frames are bad for any chase RIP.
Mines are too, but the next time you face a Nemesis try to pay a bit more attention. I swear to you, the frames are AWFUL.
Yes, is worst against nemesis, deathslinger for me, but also always the frames are so bad.
No, but I'm on next gen so that's probably why.
When was the last time you played?
Sorry, should have specified last gen consoles.
From what I know, next gen consoles are running super smooth. If there wasn't such a terrible shortage I'd have one right now :l
Oh god, its you.
The filty k-pop stan xD (jk)
But I'm currently on the game right now.
Just got obliterated by a Susie :[
I miss playing with you!