Broken Twins Bug since over 7 Months Plz fix it

There is a Gamebreaking Twins Bug in the Game that doesnt got fixed since Twins release

When this Bug happend u cant use ur Jump as Victor for the whole Match even if Victor gets kicked or Killed by a palet the Bug stays for the whole Game. U are a M1 KIller and only can use Victor for tracking. I also dont know if this is only a Bug in Console


Here a 2 Images ( sadly only in German )

The first Images is normal the 2nd is the Bug u can see i only can swap Back to Charlotte but i didnt have the Option to Charge up the Jump


IMG_20210719_000721_040.jpg IMG_20210719_000641_884.jpg

I also have made a YouTube Video whit this Bug but is only in German


I hope this Bug get fixed anytime soon its very rare but today i got it like 3 Times

Tagged: Mod

Comments