Bugged performance
Has anyone noticed a huge amount of lag and skipping lately? I'm a casual and everytime I sign on for the past month, killer or surv, there is a ton of lag and latency. Im on PS4.
Has anyone noticed a huge amount of lag and skipping lately? I'm a casual and everytime I sign on for the past month, killer or surv, there is a ton of lag and latency. Im on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a very well known issue at this point.
They are going to try to address it on the 27th. For the time being, you can reduce it by picking vanilla killers. Nemesis freezes the game every time he winds up his tentacle, for instance. And Deadhard is a guaranteed stutter.
Please learn to have some empathy for those who have a life outside this game and only play casually and aren’t necessarily up to date with stuff.
Dude, you were just being a prick. The guy wanted a simple question answered and you shat on him. Get off your high horse
and I genuinely think you came of as a prick, all’s I’m saying
and I genuinely think you came off as a prick, all’s I’m saying
Sorry for being pushy. Cheers bro