I'll start first
Sad but true
@Phasmamain said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PYBWDOINP3FK/08183fb0-9766-4f79-9ea5-f5716cf7f145.jpegSad but true
@Phasmamain said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PYBWDOINP3FK/08183fb0-9766-4f79-9ea5-f5716cf7f145.jpeg
That is depressing but it made me laugh
Can't attach videos so tweets are the best I got
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://twitter.com/cubbypowered/status/1412179914036551682?s=19https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412059398751535108?s=20https://twitter.com/PapiLeon__/status/1400564508838465536?s=20https://twitter.com/SowbugMori/status/1397361533835960321?s=20https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412127261122301971?s=19Can't attach videos so tweets are the best I got
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://twitter.com/cubbypowered/status/1412179914036551682?s=19
https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412059398751535108?s=20
https://twitter.com/PapiLeon__/status/1400564508838465536?s=20
https://twitter.com/SowbugMori/status/1397361533835960321?s=20
https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412127261122301971?s=19
I'm having a hard time hearing what they're saying in the last video lmfao. All I hear is "This is an emergency"
dunno if this counts as a meme but i spent atleast 3 minutes laughing my ass of at this
@GoobyNugget said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KI0RPZX7SJQI/image.pngdunno if this counts as a meme but i spent atleast 3 minutes laughing my ass of at this
@GoobyNugget said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KI0RPZX7SJQI/image.png
That made me jump when my phone finished loading
WHY DOES IT SAY HILLBILLY
@DwarvenTavern said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368992#Comment_2368992I'm having a hard time hearing what they're saying in the last video lmfao. All I hear is "This is an emergency"
@DwarvenTavern said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368992#Comment_2368992
"Risky risky wiggi wigi, this is an emergency!"
@DwarvenTavern said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369002#Comment_2369002That made me jump when my phone finished loading WHY DOES IT SAY HILLBILLY
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369002#Comment_2369002
its just the new freddy rework wdym why does it say hillbilly
freddy now has a chainsaw
Pov you've just seen Michael for the first time in the trial
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369002#Comment_2369002Pov you've just seen Michael for the first time in the trial
POV: The hillbilly had tinkerer and the apex muffler
I made this one myself years ago, though i don't know 100% if i was the first one.
Basically: Everything lorewise can be traced back to the Entity doing Entity things.
Not sure if I have shared this before, but if GeneralV was a meme that would be it:
It is sad, but it is the truth.
2 of my favorites
@GeneralV said:Not sure if I have shared this before, but if GeneralV was a meme that would be it:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CF3LOPBXA1I3/image.pngIt is sad, but it is the truth.
@GeneralV said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CF3LOPBXA1I3/image.png
Yeah you sent this before, I still feel bad
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sad but true
That is depressing but it made me laugh
https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412059398751535108?s=20 https://twitter.com/PapiLeon__/status/1400564508838465536?s=20 https://twitter.com/SowbugMori/status/1397361533835960321?s=20 https://twitter.com/Karu_TC/status/1412127261122301971?s=19Can't attach videos so tweets are the best I got
I'm having a hard time hearing what they're saying in the last video lmfao. All I hear is "This is an emergency"
dunno if this counts as a meme but i spent atleast 3 minutes laughing my ass of at this
That made me jump when my phone finished loading
WHY DOES IT SAY HILLBILLY
"Risky risky wiggi wigi, this is an emergency!"
its just the new freddy rework wdym why does it say hillbilly
freddy now has a chainsaw
Pov you've just seen Michael for the first time in the trial
POV: The hillbilly had tinkerer and the apex muffler
I made this one myself years ago, though i don't know 100% if i was the first one.
Basically: Everything lorewise can be traced back to the Entity doing Entity things.
Not sure if I have shared this before, but if GeneralV was a meme that would be it:
It is sad, but it is the truth.
2 of my favorites
Yeah you sent this before, I still feel bad