Does anyone have a build that uses Rookie Spirt?

I'm currently trying to think of a build to incorporate Rookie Spirt into and in drawing a blank. Any ideas?

Comments

  • I don’t have any good build ideas, but off the top of my head there are a couple of perks you could pair it with:

    Rookie Spirit and Better Together - see a regressing gen, jump on it and draw other survivors to it. Good for end game or 3 gen busting.

    Rookie Spirit and Repressed Alliance - if the killer has Ruin/Pop you can protect a regressing gen that has a lot of progress.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I don’t have any good build ideas, but off the top of my head there are a couple of perks you could pair it with:

    Rookie Spirit and Better Together - see a regressing gen, jump on it and draw other survivors to it. Good for end game or 3 gen busting.

    Rookie Spirit and Repressed Alliance - if the killer has Ruin/Pop you can protect a regressing gen that has a lot of progress.

    Sounds like two good combos for Rookie Spirit! I might definitely use the first option in the future (Rookie Spirit + Better Together).

    Question though: if the gen has Ruin and you block it with Repressed Alliance... Does it still regress regardless? I've never used Repressed against Ruin because I've always thought it'd be moot since Ruin regress when not actively worked on. 🤔

  • I have a build for ya! I call it "Anti-Regressing Ninja" (even tho how lame that sounds) xd

    DONE.png

    I'm not saying that it's a good build, because I don't think it is. But you might have a lot of fun with it. I have more ideas if you want to see :)

  • There's not much synergy with anything because it just tells you a gen is regressing, not how much progress it has and if it's worth traveling to to stop the regression.

    I suppose you could use Bond/ Empathy/Aftercare to track if a gen was being worked on and for how long. None of those choices are ideal, because of triggering conditions or range limitations in the case of Bond, for which you might have to commit another slot for Open Handed.

    If you're taking Rookie Spirit against Ruin, then you're better off using an anti-totem perk/item instead.

    Outside of Ruin situations, you can simply use a survivor aura reading to track the situation, because base regression isn't that strong.

    A good buff for the perk would be to work like Buckle Up, where the intensity of the aura signifies the progression.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368695#Comment_2368695

    Sounds like two good combos for Rookie Spirit! I might definitely use the first option in the future (Rookie Spirit + Better Together).

    Question though: if the gen has Ruin and you block it with Repressed Alliance... Does it still regress regardless? I've never used Repressed against Ruin because I've always thought it'd be moot since Ruin regress when not actively worked on. 🤔

    I think blocked generators regardless of any perk does not regress.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368695#Comment_2368695

    Sounds like two good combos for Rookie Spirit! I might definitely use the first option in the future (Rookie Spirit + Better Together).

    Question though: if the gen has Ruin and you block it with Repressed Alliance... Does it still regress regardless? I've never used Repressed against Ruin because I've always thought it'd be moot since Ruin regress when not actively worked on. 🤔

    Blocked gens don’t regress at all. So as an example, if a killer kicks a gen and then picks up a survivor to proc Thrilling Tremors, the gen will stay at the progress it was at, it won’t lose progression.