Dc on console
Does anyone else on console when some dc gets stuck completely at screen and than eventually it kicks him out of game or is it just me?
It happens only after someone dc
Does anyone else on console when some dc gets stuck completely at screen and than eventually it kicks him out of game or is it just me?
It happens only after someone dc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm talking about older gen consoles
I get that on PC.
Really? So it might be game problem not console only
I got it on myself the other night. I was downed and then the killer couldn’t pick me up and I couldn’t move, and then after a minute, the game finally kicked me out. Pain in my ass.
But was it dc or? Because that might be internet problem but this is like every game for me (because dcs are so often lately) game runs basically good, and when someone dc my game gets stucked and than kick me out otherwise it's fine it only happens with dc of other person
I don’t know, to be honest. In that case, it was a DC even though I wasn’t having Internet connection issues. But sometimes, the game will just lock up. About half the time it will stop a few seconds later and I can keep playing (assuming I wasn’t already downed and killed), and the other half I have to CTR ALT DEL the program.