How long will the DC penalty remain turned off?(Solo most games first one to caught DC)
And then the whole game doomed as survivor, of course the killer will play extra sweaty, so yeah, less than 10k point for every survivor that didnt DC.
Great fun.
I guess this will be fixed half a year later or maybe years.
Ban those who dont want to play the game, and doing nothing but DC after caught.
Unplayable
Comments
I have a good mix of survivor and killers DCing. It will probably come back whenever they stabilize the game on console, so maybe never, actually.
Ah yes, the ol 'I quit if people don't ask my permission to use Killers' excuse of serial-DCers.
I'm sure you'll invent other excuses, once the DC penalty is back on.
If they fix the crashing on the 27th, I am sure they will enable the penalty.
I have 100 cakes! I don't play them because every game there is at least one dc
I had very limited play time today as I had to go to work. I played killer. It took me over 5 minutes to get a match.
I load into it and start hunting. Soon as I down first person they DC. I was only able to play 4 games before work. And in each and everyone someone DC.
We all just farmed after that. It ruined the game for everyone. I understand legit DC for emergencies and your game really crashing. Please, if you are going to play do not DC if you don't like map, killer, survivors, flashlights etc. Just play the game. If you lose you lose. You win you win.
Just please don't DC cause you don't like something or you were found first or you lost 3 gens before a hook.
get some friends to play with, this game played alone is pain. ore play killer.