Has the franklin's nerf been reverted
I play on ps4 and the perk franklin's demisie seems to not have the nerfs it got with the latest chapter implementez. Now i heard that bhvr had no problem with franklin's and just nerfed it because it conflicted with the vaccine mechanic. So has tyhe nerf been reverted?
Comments
What “nerf” are you thinking of?
Honestly, it was buffed for everything but keys. I despise this perk now more than I ever did.
Not to mention that the next midchapter patch will make keys with zero charges unable to open the hatch. It's a straight up buff at this point.
Well now in the mid chapter keys will be nerfed so that’s good.
I respectfully disagree, and new Franklin's gives way too much value in the way of countering all items just by doing basic attacks as a killer.
I mean keys won’t be able to open the hatch when all the charges are depleted so it is an objective nerf to keys.
Personally, I feel it just needs a slight tweak to the timer. I wouldn't know how to implement a suggestion for it, but in its current state it's really a counter to all items...
I usually bring a medkit in SoloQ with enough charges to heal myself twice since my teammates tend to rarely heal me and I refuse to run Self-Care, but this is basically telling me to run Self-Care and let the Killer demolish my team now.
I don't use items other than that unless I find them in a chest.
Nerf? It's not their fault that people only use Franklin's for keys, losing charges is a lot better for every other item type (especially medkits).
And the midchapter will fix people's issue with franklins on keys anyway
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant that the key nerf isn’t good. I know I’m in the minority, but I think keys are ok as they are.