Sometimes I Don't Understand Survivors

My last match was with 5 cakes. And for this i wanted BP farm for being nice.


But survivors did not wanted this. And i respected this and i killed them. In end game chat they were salty, one of them said he is gonna report me.


What i have to do seriously? I wanted be nice but you rejected. And then i played normal game.

Comments

  • Best not to think about what goes on in their heads too much. It is dangerous, Northerner. Once you fall down that rabbit hole, good luck climbing yourself out. Those depths are vast, and empty, your soul will be lost for eternity if you are not careful.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266770/sometimes-i-dont-understand-survivors

    I've had this happen before. Best to just leave it. People will report over nothing (which is terrifying with the auto-ban system coming in the works) and it sucks. But until these meaningless bans have a punishment don't worry. I'm terrified personally for the system as I know too many people will say " this ######### plays nurse, rep" "this person tunneled, rep" ect. Ect.

    I hope i never see auto-ban system. This will make me stop play this game forever. Because every day i am facing with salty survivor or killers.

  • Your problem is that you assume they were arguing in good faith.

  • @Orion said:

    Your problem is that you assume they were arguing in good faith.

    Well actually this was first time. I am not farmer killer usually but 5 cakes = farm on my book. And this survivors were first. Other times survivors joined and we all had fun and so much points.


    But this group was weird. First they rejected farm. And i respected and played normal. And when they all died, they were salty for no reason. And one of them said he is gonna report me for farm but we did not farmed lol. I just seriously do not wanna auto-ban system because of this people.

  • Northerner1907: Let's farm, there's tons of cakes.

    The survivors: Ew, no, that's boring.

    Northerner1907: Okay, guess I'll play the game normally then.

    The survivors: wait that's illegal


    But I'm legitimately curious as to what they're reporting you for. Winning? Or did they somehow think you were farming? Hard to see how that misconception could have been made if they were all just running away and so, but jeez.

    (As an aside, I wasted a 5-cake game as PH a few days ago because nobody understood that I wanted to farm and I gave up on trying to make friends too late. When I pointed out the giant 'FARM' I left in the middle of the map with my trails, the survivor that stuck around in the chat told me he thought I was just pointing out that we were on Coldwind.)

  • Stop reading end game chats!

  • I'm REALLY hoping salty players who abuse the report system once the system is in place end up being punished. It would make my day to see someone come screaming onto the forums because they got a time out because they reported the last 15 Killers that beat them for things like 'tunneling' and 'camping'. ๐Ÿ˜‚