Level 50 Cap notification on non P3 characters
I wanted to level up a survivor beyond lvl 50 that isn't P3 and that I don't want to prestige because they have some retired offerings and offerings that aren't in the bloodweb anymore. However, I still want them to have all my unlocked perks.
Every time I complete a web, I get a notification that the level cap is level 50 and that I can prestige the character. This is pretty annoying because I have to dismiss the message at every level
Comments
Yeah.. you think after going through five bloodwebs at level 50, they'd know we get it. A very annoying feature.
Would you like to talk about our lord and savior Prestige?
To me it looks like an oversight because the character isn't prestiged at all... My guess is that the game doesn't check if I have been at lvl 50 before I unlock another lvl 50 and that's why it appears every time...