Fear Street Chapter
I cannot be the only one that would love a fear street chapter with Skull mask or Nighwing or any of the killers and all the kids from all the parts of the series. Let us see it happen!!!
I cannot be the only one that would love a fear street chapter with Skull mask or Nighwing or any of the killers and all the kids from all the parts of the series. Let us see it happen!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagineeee, I wishhh
An old friend of mine is in that. I would have to main her as a survivor lol.
Fear Street = Riverdale, Scream, Friday, Blair Witch etc etc..... In fakt this movies have nothing own. A cool idea for the story, but not one own idea for the rest. and the most boring ... it is 2021, we know that womans loves womens.
Chapter = No, Skins Yes, because we have all killers in game