They removed the frames while being unhooked

See title.... UPDATE!!....
 from what I have seen unless PC players can confirm otherwise this is a ps4 thing only... I play on ps4 and ive both punished bad unhooks before the survivor regains control and have been "farmed" and went for unsafe unhooks because frames are there but ended farming the player instead of saving... so this is a ps4 thing only..

Comments

  • if this is talking about the i-frames then good

  • The Iframes, invulnerability until your feet hit the ground 
  • yeet said:

    if this is talking about the i-frames then good

    Yes the i-frames were I guess secretly removed because there is no mention of it
  • So that's y when I threw a hatchet at a Claudette freeing a David on a hill he went down when used to body block by her
  • Fr? That’s bull crap. I thought it was a great addition because it’s quite unfair to be hit without a chance. 
  • Yeah I have been downed multiple times while being unhooked over the last weeks. At first I thought it's a bug but it seems like they really removed it. I liked it since you had at least 1 fraction of a chance to try & run if you're being farmed ;/ 
  • Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought I was just too slow to move or something. Why would they do that, though?

  • blue4zion said:
    Fr? That’s bull crap. I thought it was a great addition because it’s quite unfair to be hit without a chance. 
    They shouldn't reward farming by giving the unhooked survivor a reboot in exhaustion and i-frames. Instead they should punish the unhooker with the exposed status effect when they unhook a survivor and the killer is within 12 meters from the hook.