Hehe, look. I made a funny.

Screenshot_20210716-152903_Chrome.jpg

Hehehe, 1234 posts, haha, it's funny.

But, on to a serious note.

I'm actually surprised by how long I stuck and how many posts were made. You may not remember me, but I'm Majestic_Herman. I changed my name because I didn't like my old one anymore. Obviously I'm outshined by more popular people like GeneralV1, Boss, GoodBoyKaru5, ClownisKing, etc. So no one might not even remember me at all. But, that doesn't matter. It just feels nice seeing how long I've been around.

I never stayed in one spot for too long because I always felt extremely timid, I disliked talking to people normally, but I love Dead By Daylight so I figured I'd attempt at conversing in the forums. Yeah, I didn't do it for so long, I went on "vacation" from dbd and the forums for awhile... twice.

But, I came back and I just became more active in the community and I have a lot of fun talking to everyone. Hell, I got plastered twice and made two meme posts. One had a following and the other got me chewed out by... I think Orion? Because of how stupid it was. "Dead by Daylight in first person in VR" Oh my lord there were more people angry at me than there was who were interested lmfao! But, it was funny, I just hope they knew I was joking.

The other post was a meme post about me ranting at the Devs for nerfing the killer's butts and how we should fight back. That one did well. I was surprised. Especially when I had more big posters commenting on the post! That threw me off so much!

It feels weird, but I'm glad I'm in this community with everyone, I love chatting with people, get their takes on certain views, I especially love talking to GeneralV1 and their views and ideas on certain things. They seem like a lot of fun. Also ######### posting with some people is great.

Anyway, I'm starting to do a forum series as well, I doubt it will be anywhere near as popular as "I've watch so you don't have to" or "interviewing" or "how would you fix."

Well..

My little series would be called "Your dream cosmetic (insert number)" I made two of these posts already and I'm on a backlog at the moment. But, I take your ideas that you have and I draw them, then post them in artworks tagging the corresponding requestee. So, as a heads up, if you see the post, feel free and drop a request. I'm doing this because it would be absolutely fun to be more engaged with the community and so I can try to fight off my depression. I've tried doing art before, but some void just kept motivation. It's a long story.

20210715_233505.jpg

This is a current Alpha I'm working on, I'm no where near done with this. I still gotta add the shrubbery, background, details, shading, etc. I just sent this as what you might expect.

No these are not commissions, this is absolutely for free, for fun, and for me to get better at art so I can actually get back into it and crawl out of this depressive rut I've found myself in

Well, this was awkward.

But, I hope you have a great time, because you don't deserve to be kicked down in the ground like we all have during 2020 and 2021. None of us do

Comments

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ABH4CXUCBA6O/screenshot-20210716-152903-chrome.jpg

    Hehehe, 1234 posts, haha, it's funny.

    But, on to a serious note.

    I'm actually surprised by how long I stuck and how many posts were made. You may not remember me, but I'm Majestic_Herman. I changed my name because I didn't like my old one anymore. Obviously I'm outshined by more popular people like GeneralV1, Boss, GoodBoyKaru5, ClownisKing, etc. So no one might not even remember me at all. But, that doesn't matter. It just feels nice seeing how long I've been around.

    I never stayed in one spot for too long because I always felt extremely timid, I disliked talking to people normally, but I love Dead By Daylight so I figured I'd attempt at conversing in the forums. Yeah, I didn't do it for so long, I went on "vacation" from dbd and the forums for awhile... twice.

    But, I came back and I just became more active in the community and I have a lot of fun talking to everyone. Hell, I got plastered twice and made two meme posts. One had a following and the other got me chewed out by... I think Orion? Because of how stupid it was. "Dead by Daylight in first person in VR" Oh my lord there were more people angry at me than there was who were interested lmfao! But, it was funny, I just hope they knew I was joking.

    The other post was a meme post about me ranting at the Devs for nerfing the killer's butts and how we should fight back. That one did well. I was surprised. Especially when I had more big posters commenting on the post! That threw me off so much!

    It feels weird, but I'm glad I'm in this community with everyone, I love chatting with people, get their takes on certain views, I especially love talking to GeneralV1 and their views and ideas on certain things. They seem like a lot of fun. Also ######### posting with some people is great.

    Anyway, I'm starting to do a forum series as well, I doubt it will be anywhere near as popular as "I've watch so you don't have to" or "interviewing" or "how would you fix."

    Well..

    My little series would be called "Your dream cosmetic (insert number)" I made two of these posts already and I'm on a backlog at the moment. But, I take your ideas that you have and I draw them, then post them in artworks tagging the corresponding requestee. So, as a heads up, if you see the post, feel free and drop a request. I'm doing this because it would be absolutely fun to be more engaged with the community and so I can try to fight off my depression. I've tried doing art before, but some void just kept motivation. It's a long story.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XXIXSYVN2CF1/20210715-233505.jpg

    This is a current Alpha I'm working on, I'm no where near done with this. I still gotta add the shrubbery, background, details, shading, etc. I just sent this as what you might expect.

    No these are not commissions, this is absolutely for free, for fun, and for me to get better at art so I can actually get back into it and crawl out of this depressive rut I've found myself in

    Well, this was awkward.

    But, I hope you have a great time, because you don't deserve to be kicked down in the ground like we all have during 2020 and 2021. None of us do

    For a split second I thought ghostface was flipping me off.

  • @Afius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266672/hehe-look-i-made-a-funny

    For a split second I thought ghostface was flipping me off.

    Yeah, I should edit the hand

  • Edit it to be a proper middle finger, I hope.

  • Pffft. I think I'll keep the shushing gesture, but I'll keep a mental note haha

  • The forums are actually pretty chill compared to the game. Some heated discussions but nothing terrible

  • @Phasmamain said:

    The forums are actually pretty chill compared to the game. Some heated discussions but nothing terrible

    Yeah, I've noticed this. Sometimes things get heated, but it mellows out eventually. Which is nice

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ABH4CXUCBA6O/screenshot-20210716-152903-chrome.jpg

    Hehehe, 1234 posts, haha, it's funny.

    But, on to a serious note.

    I'm actually surprised by how long I stuck and how many posts were made. You may not remember me, but I'm Majestic_Herman. I changed my name because I didn't like my old one anymore. Obviously I'm outshined by more popular people like GeneralV1, Boss, GoodBoyKaru5, ClownisKing, etc. So no one might not even remember me at all. But, that doesn't matter. It just feels nice seeing how long I've been around.

    I never stayed in one spot for too long because I always felt extremely timid, I disliked talking to people normally, but I love Dead By Daylight so I figured I'd attempt at conversing in the forums. Yeah, I didn't do it for so long, I went on "vacation" from dbd and the forums for awhile... twice.

    But, I came back and I just became more active in the community and I have a lot of fun talking to everyone. Hell, I got plastered twice and made two meme posts. One had a following and the other got me chewed out by... I think Orion? Because of how stupid it was. "Dead by Daylight in first person in VR" Oh my lord there were more people angry at me than there was who were interested lmfao! But, it was funny, I just hope they knew I was joking.

    The other post was a meme post about me ranting at the Devs for nerfing the killer's butts and how we should fight back. That one did well. I was surprised. Especially when I had more big posters commenting on the post! That threw me off so much!

    It feels weird, but I'm glad I'm in this community with everyone, I love chatting with people, get their takes on certain views, I especially love talking to GeneralV1 and their views and ideas on certain things. They seem like a lot of fun. Also ######### posting with some people is great.

    Anyway, I'm starting to do a forum series as well, I doubt it will be anywhere near as popular as "I've watch so you don't have to" or "interviewing" or "how would you fix."

    Well..

    My little series would be called "Your dream cosmetic (insert number)" I made two of these posts already and I'm on a backlog at the moment. But, I take your ideas that you have and I draw them, then post them in artworks tagging the corresponding requestee. So, as a heads up, if you see the post, feel free and drop a request. I'm doing this because it would be absolutely fun to be more engaged with the community and so I can try to fight off my depression. I've tried doing art before, but some void just kept motivation. It's a long story.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XXIXSYVN2CF1/20210715-233505.jpg

    This is a current Alpha I'm working on, I'm no where near done with this. I still gotta add the shrubbery, background, details, shading, etc. I just sent this as what you might expect.

    No these are not commissions, this is absolutely for free, for fun, and for me to get better at art so I can actually get back into it and crawl out of this depressive rut I've found myself in

    Well, this was awkward.

    But, I hope you have a great time, because you don't deserve to be kicked down in the ground like we all have during 2020 and 2021. None of us do

    No my doors are not locked, would you like to come in for some tea?

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266672/hehe-look-i-made-a-funny

    No my doors are not locked, would you like to come in for some tea?

    Hahaha, that would be lovely

  • Hey, right back at ya, my friend :)

    Thank you for your words, it is nice to see that my nostalgic views create good talks and discussions.

  • ily ๐Ÿ’–

    Btw i rarely use the forums but im tryna be more active and more psoitive seeing how toxic the forums are

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    ily ๐Ÿ’–

    Btw i rarely use the forums but im tryna be more active and more psoitive seeing how toxic the forums are

    Ily too! Yeah, it's hard trying to be more active, I'm always anti social. But, I'm trying to be more open