can the devs explain the trophy for not getting hit in the asylum map it dosent specify which map

Just that really it dont say which map.you must not get hurt on

Comments

  • because that was set into place before the clown map came out

  • Zanfer said:

    because that was set into place before the clown map came out

    Ok so is it the disturb ward or the indoors map
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Zanfer said:

    because that was set into place before the clown map came out

    Ok so is it the disturb ward or the indoors map

    the indoors map isn't part of the asylum realm, it's lery's memorial institute

  • Ok so escape the disturbed ward unhurt
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Ok so escape the disturbed ward unhurt

    Correct. By the way, it means you cannot get injured at all. I tried getting that with No Mither (no blood pools) and it failed.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Ok so escape the disturbed ward unhurt

    I think it applies to father Campbell's chapel too but I'm not sure

  • Peasant said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    Ok so escape the disturbed ward unhurt

    Correct. By the way, it means you cannot get injured at all. I tried getting that with No Mither (no blood pools) and it failed.

    I know tried the 50% hurt trophy didn't get it with no mither
  • yeet said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    Ok so escape the disturbed ward unhurt

    I think it applies to father Campbell's chapel too but I'm not sure

    It don't once had a kind trapper that was deranking slowly so he didn't hurt anyone all I got was thr trophy for doing the church gen but I might have hit a trap not sure